Join a Counselor's Waitlist
If the counselor of your choosing is only accepting waitlist clients, please complete the form below to be placed on the waitlist. Kelly, our practice manager, will reach out to you with more information. Here’s what you should know about waitlist status:
- If you are willing to take a counselor’s cancellation spots until they have a regular spot available, you’re more likely to get in sooner.
- Once you have been seen by the counselor, you are prioritized for the next regular spot available.
- We like to text you, if that’s okay, with available cancellation spots. You’re free to accept or turn them down, but we always offer what we can.
- If there is no communication from you after offering a spot, we stop offering in case you’ve found another counselor or prefer not to be bothered.
- It is hard to estimate how long it will take to get you in, however we can tell you how many people are on the waitlist for that particular counselor.
Kelly Formo ~ Practice Manager
Kelly is our practice manager and “office mom.” She can assist you with all your scheduling questions and needs; billing, superbills, and statements; and with getting on the waitlist of any counselor not currently accepting new clients. When you arrive at Joshua Tree, you can find Kelly in the front office. She loves to meet and interact with clients; she learns who you are by name; and tries to greet new clients and orient them to the office whenever possible. The easiest way to reach Kelly is by texting her at (520) 314-1994. Due to our call volume, voicemails to our main line may take a few days to receive a response. Kelly tries to answer incoming calls from current clients, however all other callers will receive a voicemail message. We have tried to present who we are, what we do, and how to request appointments as thoroughly as possible on the website to ensure Kelly’s time is available to be spent taking care of client and counselor needs rather than simply answering questions on the phone. You’ll find Kelly to be relational and engaging; her love for Joshua Tree shines through everything she does. She is one of the reasons we believe Joshua Tree is unique and different; once you meet her you’ll know exactly what we mean.